Market Contractors CEO
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company.
• Develop high-quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long- term objectives.
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement by developing a high-performing managerial team.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders, and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences, and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
• Proven experience as CEO or other managerial position.
• Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the construction industry.
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
• MA in business administration or relevant field.