Construction Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing the flow of construction documents through the construction process including, but not limited to posting new job opportunities to our portal for bidding, calling and finding bid coverage for these jobs from subcontractors, and aiding in organization of jobs before they begin.
• Receive, upload and print plans and specifications as the architect issues them for group members and subcontractors to see.
• Manage jobs bidding through our portal system.
• Make calls to subcontractors and find bid coverage according to what trades/scopes are needed for job.
• Maintain and distribute current vendor director and lists to team.
• Assist in the job estimating process.
• Assist entire team with miscellaneous paperwork and support as needed.
• Assists Estimator with posting project information to on-line sites (Building Connected) for bidding, responding to subcontractor information requests
• Positive attitude! We are looking for a team member who wants to learn & grow with us!
• Ability to manage project duties accurately while adhering to project deadline
• Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), for updating existing spreadsheets and tracking reports
• Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
• Proactive and excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Previous construction experience a plus, but not a requirement
• College degree or equivalent work experience